Shaking Hands With Lyme

Sunday, May 26, 2013

USING CHAGA FUNGUS FOR LYME



Best article on Chaga fungus (for lyme & cancer and a host of other ills) which I've found to date : http://www.faim.org/longevity/PPNF-Journal-Chaga.pdf.
Scroll down and make sure to read both  articles please. 
 
This is a photo of a big bowl of chaga I've harvested from birch trees. Please read about responsible harvesting please.
 I prefer the slow cooker method of heating the chaga to 150 degrees in a slow cooker and brewing for 4 to 5 days. Today, in my walking meditation I arrived at a decision to make my chaga brew as a synergetic blend  with a concert of medicinal herbs roots and seeds addressing the various aspects this disease exhibits in my system. I'll post more on that and on it's effect. Most will be from my surroundings - some will be from my country of origin, and I may add some from neither areas. Not sure yet. 

Some things I may be adding to the chaga brew are:  vinca (periwinkle),  mugwort, burdock root, dandelion root, Bishop's weed , ground ivy,  horsetail ... 

I'm on a rest period from taking anything and from time to time I introduce one or more of the things I've been taking and closely observe the effect.   


No comments:

Post a Comment