Shaking Hands With Lyme

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shaking Hands With Lyme - Initial Care Plan Outline

I now feel I have to go back and organize the information I found online and in books I have. Then I have to hone in on putting together my thoughts and designing a plan. Have to keep chipping at it in the meantime.
I've gathered up a shitload of info - and what I do w hen I research is eventually write an outline and a paper for myself (with info & research references included so I can remember 'why' I decided to take something.
I definitely want as much as I can to originate from the country I live in now. Roots and barks don't   have to come from a rainforest to be powerful. Of course there's more mystique in foreign "cures".
My body has always responded to hot water infusions/teas better than tinctures so what I can find in that form I'll probably take in that form.

I'm thinking I need to organize substances I'm interested in into several categories :

Biofilm Busters, anti-viral anti-bacterial anti- microbial anti-fungal anti-parasitic substances.
anti-inflammatory and pain substances

Detoxifiers and Cleansers:   for the endocrine system and the skin and the bowels where some of the slain spirodudes end up. And some substances (especially upping my water intake) which can offset herxing which is too intense.

Rebuilders: rejuvinators, revitilizers -  and health enhancing substances foods and practices ...
I need to incorporate physical stretching, balance building and strengthening movements into my day.
Spiritual, mental and emotional cleansing andpractices substances to help anxiety and the famous Lyme rage and to help me sleep, and support the adrenals since all this stress drains them.


It's making me tired just looking at all that. I first consulted my intuition and then went looking around the internet and I see that a lot of Lyme veterans did and do some of the things I instinctively arrived at. Rotating the phases above and I also think I may go on one plan for a month or so and rotate plans too, so the spirochetes don't adapt to whatever I'm doing and find ways to withstand.
Having a high deductible as I've always had when I did have insurance has probably saved my life. The people I know who have good insurance have all been persuaded to be good cash flow patients on multiple prescriptions, getting tests and having appointments all the time. I have a strong aversion to doctors, (Naturapaths especially the wonderful one I have now has dispelled some of that)

 I think that aversion is my will to live intuition. I know that the real doctors of long ago, herbalists, energy healers and midwives, were burned at the stake long ago, and those who still remain are under frequent threat of harassment & persecution from the AMA.

I hope I have enough energy left to me to finish off this fight favourably and just live in some semblance of peace, comfort, and tranquility for the rest of my life.
At the very least I can at least give it my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment